Business Travel Management requires above all maintaining control in three areas:
- Ordering trips in accordance with the adopted business travel policy,
- business trip cost settlement
- making the right decisions in terms of changes in the ordering of services and selection of suppliers as well as negotiating rates
For each of these areas, relevant tools are used to ensure increased control.
- Ordering business trips
- Settlement of business trip expenses
- Changes in business trip policy, selection of suppliers, negotiating rates